Fenspace, a collaborative work by the Fenspace Collective is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
What That Means
(liberated from the Creative Commons home page)
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
How to Attribute
Add "(text from the Fenspace website used with permission under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.)" in small text underneath the copy block you borrowed from the website.