Ms. Suzumiya in her role as Great Justice Commander-in-Chief
|Occupation||Supreme Commander, SOS-dan|
Commander-in-Chief, Great Justice
|Rank||OF-10, Great Justice|
|Known for||Leading the Convention forces during Operation Great Justice|
|Spouse(s)||Kyon (Although this is kept quiet)|
Uber-NPC; writeup by M Fnord
Japanese woman, 21 years old. Average height, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.
Notable Mundane Attributes
- Sermon on the Mount: Haruhi's true gift is in persuasion, either forcibly or otherwise. Given a subject she feels enough passion about, she can successfully draw any number of people into her camp.
- Patton's Latest Reincarnation: As Supreme Commander of the SOS-dan and Great Justice, Haruhi actually shows some skill as a strategist.
- Band of Brothers... and Sisters: The core of the SOS-dan will always back Haruhi up in a crisis situation.
- When I Say "Jump," You Say "From Which Building, Ma'am?": Expects that any order she gives will be obeyed, immediately and without question. Is not happy with insubordination of any kind.
- It Always Worked Like This In The Movies: Has great faith in the nature of genre conventions.
Haruhi has a notable or major role in the following stories:
- SOS-Con: The Story Begins
- The 2012 Season
- FTL Newsfeed 235
- With Liberty And Great Justice...
- A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall
- There are three ways to look at this; officially, unofficially and very unofficially.
- Officially, Haruhi Suzumiya has no handwavium biomods or other special abilities aside from her gift of gab.
- Unofficially, those fen with a knowledge of Japanese novels suspect that Ms. Suzumiya had herself biomodded to look like her favorite character.
- Very unofficially, a few people (including The Professor's associate Ryoko Asakura) suspect that Haruhi Suzumiya might very well be exactly who she claims to be, and they also suspect that the entire current state of affairs might indeed be her fault. So far, they haven't breathed a word of this to anybody ... especially to Haruhi herself.