Tokyo, Japan, Earth
|Residence||Port Phobos, Mars|
Open character, created by Brian Webb
Appearance and Personality
A tiny, and very cute, android, it is believed HoiHoi-san's chassis was originally a poseible figurine from the related anime and manga. She is short, blonde, and often found wearing a stylized maid's outfit.
A fierce and determined fighter, she makes her living on Port Phobos helping enforce biological quarantines on shipping. She occasionally supplements this income with a bounty hunting job, but only rarely.
She lives with her creator Kimiko, but avoids discussing her work at home as Kimiko reacts badly to violence.
Notable Mundane Attributes
- This far and no farther HoiHoi-san is fiercely protective of her creator Kimiko, and can go overboard when attempting to ensure her saftey.
- But she looked so small. HoiHoi-san is much stronger than her appearance would suggest, beyond even what her servos should be capable of.
- ... HoiHoi-san rarely speaks. She has acquaintances who believer her to be mute.
Kimiko, her creator.
- One of The Whistler Custom Shop's most challenging customers. It's hard to make an Uzi that small that still works effectively, even with the 'wave.
- Small and deadly. While nothing can be proven, there are persistent rumours about this one genin team attempting a panty raid on a hotel where Kimiko was staying.
HoiHoi-san has a notable or major role in the following stories: