|Base Hull||Custom Hardtech|
|Drive Type||Diametric Drive reactionless thrusters|
|Owner||Natalie Baker and Stacy King|
|Flag of Record||United States of America|
|Faction||Fendane, American Flavored|
|Registry Number||DBW-709D (Cape Canaveral, Florida, United States of America, Earth)|
|Launched||22 August, 2011|
|Primary Crew||Natalie Baker (Captain)|
Stacy King (Cargomaster, Executive Officer)
Aoi Asahina (Communications Officer)
Susan Schwartzschild, Ph.D. (Chief Engineer)
Six to ten others on 2nd and 3rd shifts
(Created by Valles)
The Dancer's current form is a metallic sphere 65 meters across, with five retractable landing legs and a dark blue paint job and white stripes at 65 and 70 degrees north and south latitude.
Known Vehicle Quirks
- Reputation: Nukyular Powerd: Generates electrical power via a bona-fide 150MW nuclear fission reactor. Captain Baker reaps much respect for having it in the air without constant ’Dane complaints, even if (or because) no one knows how she managed it.
- Zero G is for Porn: Propulsion system “burns” orgone as “reaction mass”
- Secret: Workin’ For the Man: Carries CIA listening devices and cargoes.
Known Crew Quirks
- People Come and People Go: Most crew positions have a relatively high turnover rate, making it unusual to recognize every person coming off at a given port of call.
- No, Mr. Bond...: Most of the ship’s crew is made up of CIA agents of one sort or another.
- Only nuclear-powered commercial ship ever to earn a profit.
- Largest “scratch built” ship in Fenspace.
- No explanation has ever been found for the “thruster plume” left by positive end of her drive field.
- The name is in honor of the Nightwish song, not the Van Morrison one.