|Nationality||unknown, either United States of America or Fenspace Convention|
|Occupation||Captain, SV Moondance|
|Employer||unknown, rumored to possibly be the CIA|
Primary Writer: Valles
Notable Mundane Attributes
- Hey, I've Heard of Her: 'First Fan', one of the initial wave of biomods and active Fen to enter the public awareness
- The Woman From UNCLE: CIA... Agent? Front? Analyst? All of the above? Whether as some wierd manipulation of quantum mechanics and probability, sheer dumb luck, or just her karma in life, Natalie seems to have been cast as an Action Hero Superspy. Not that she knows that.
- Okay, Who Spiked the Punch? Pretty girl with huge... tracts of land.
- Case of the Blahs: Goes into funks when asked to self-motivate
- Not Quite Ben Stein: Doesn't do very well setting up 'wavium systems.
- Where'd I Put My Glasses? Nearsighted
- Stupid Tall People: Short (5' 1")
- Shameless Pinko: Favors Social Democratic politics. Vocally, and sometimes at length. Once got into a lengthy screaming row with Chris Marsden about this at a con.
- Gravity is Not My Friend 42-24-33