|Employer||Floating Island Pte Ltd, Island Real Estate Investment Trust|
|Title||Station AI, Accountant, Deputy Operations Chief|
Primary Writer: Acyl
The Island's resident AI
- Babbage: Handles the station's accounts, since none of the senior crew are particularly good at math.
- Nowhere Man: As the station AI, Simon pretty much has a link to every onboard system.
- New Testament: Models himself (and his visual appearance) after Simon-Peter, the disciple of Jesus. Occasionally, as the mood suits him, emulates other robed thinkers and leaders - Plato, Gandhi, etc. Is a fairly cool and relaxed dude despite this. The whole robe thing may be simply because he likes a) expanding his mind, and b) not wearing pants.
- Binary Bond: Originally an offshoot of Eric Zhu's personality... Eric's 'wavium biomod is a permanent link to the Island's systems. In effect, Simon is a saner, more balanced Eric. The voice of reason, as it were. He's grown into what Eric wants to run the station. He’s an independent entity now, however. And even Eric doesn’t know why he insists on imitating religious leaders and other men in robes.
- Makepeace Road: If questioned about why the Island is not armed, Simon will pretend to be Mahatma Gandhi. Robe and all.