|This page is written or contains material written in the metafictional (or OOC) voice. This material may contain spoilers, Easter Eggs, or other data not generally known in the world of Fenspace. The reader is duly warned. -The Mgt.|
|Fenspace Infinities material. Fenspace Infnities material hasn't "happened" by the current timeline, though it's already been referenced in future-history or alt-history Fenspace stories and discussion. Here there be dragons of questionable canonicity, you have been warned. --The Mgt|
Stellvia Corporation's List of Known Allies
I suspect that some folks have looked at the list of Stellvia Corporation's allies and scratched their heads, wondering why some of them were listed...
- The Warsies and the Stellvians were next-door neighbors back when they were both First Fen, and Kohran's practice-target drones blow up real good when the Warsies shoot them.
- The Senshi came to the Stellvians for their business knowhow - that lead to Stellvia Oil, which has been profitable for both factions.
- The Blue Blazers work closely with the Nikaido Foundation.
- Capitalist StellviaCorp and socialist Soviet Air Force? That pairing makes no sense ... until you realize (a) what they both think of Haruhi, (b) where the Space Patrol's funding comes from, and (c) who the VVS' leader is dating.
- The Space Pirates... er... well, Noah is intolerant of ninja... but, yes, I've got to come up with something better than "the 'enemy' of my 'enemy' is my friend" to justify this one.
--Robkelk 20:04, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
Likely Infinity: Independent Stellvia
Logo of Stellvia Corporation
|Home Base||Stellvia Station|
|Population (2015 rough)||24|
|Allies||Warsies, Senshi, Blue Blazers, Soviet Air Force, Space Pirates|
|Major Achievements||L5 Station Stellvia|
Founding member of the Space Patrol
The Whole Fenspace Catalog
|Stereotype||Mostly-agreeable Fendanes with an annoying boss.|
Most-likely Infinity is for Noah to declare independence the day Helen is born, so that she's completely unencumbered by Danesaide ties unless she actually wants them. Databox is over there --->
--Robkelk 23:54, 7 June 2010 (UTC)
Writer is declaring this Infinity canon. Infobox moved to the main article page. Old faction box is where the nation box used to be. --Robkelk 23:29, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
Alternate (and Silly) Infinity: StellviaCorp Takes Over Fenspace!
Noah Scott doesn't want control over Fenspace - that would be too much work. But what if he did?
He didn't tell anyone that he was building androids until Grover's Corners launched. If he'd kept his mouth shut even then, he could have positioned his assistants in key locations throughout Fenspace. Slowly, but surely, they'd rise to the top from sheer inertia. Mind you, he'd need to build a few more assistants... Here's who'd end up running things:
- United Federation of Planets: Miyuri Akisato
- Galactic Republic: Parfet Balblair
- Wizarding World: Honami Takase Ambler (from the alternate "The South Is Rising, Someone Get A Hammer")
- Interstellar Alliance: Eldegard Rivera
- Independent Faction: Yuu Inagawa
- Crystal Millennium: Yayoi Fujisawa
- Gearheads: Fuu Hououji
- Justice League Interplanetary: Yomiko Readman
- Soviet Air Force: Sora Hasegawa
- Space Pirates: Layla Yuki
- Village Hidden in Asteroids: Hitomi Yuuki
- Hermes Universal Deliveries: Star
- The Roughriders: Kagome Mishima (one of the tougher nuts to crack, since something would need to be done about Gina)
- Hacker Underspace: Takami Sakuragi (the toughest nut to crack, since almost all the faction's members are AIs)
- Space Patrol: Natsuko Aki
- Boskonians: Agatha Clay
and, last but definitely not least:
Okay, so now Noah has Taken Over The World, from behind the scenes. (Just call them the Stellvian Illuminati. <g>) What's he going to do with it? Beats me... which is why he never will.
--Robkelk 23:19, 17 June 2010 (UTC)