Cornelius "Neil" Blackwell
|Residence||Kandor City, Luna|
|Other names||Neil Blackwell|
Open Character, created by Jonathon Helscher
A private detective, operating out of Kandor City.
- Height: 6'1
- Weight: 184 lbs
- Build: Meduim (physically fit)
- Hair: Red, short
- Eyes: Blue
- One weekend a month! Two weeks a year! Served in Iraq with the Army Reserves as a Chinook helicopter pilot. Does not talk about what he did or saw there.
- Did you ever fire your gun up into the air and yell Ahhhhhhhhh! Was a Sergeant in the Seattle Police Department, and therefore is a competent investigator and navigator of paperwork.
- I hate to say it, but we're the American Weasleys: Has an large, tightly nit extended family back on Earth, of which he is fond of but is somewhat glad he is several thousand miles away from their nosiness.
- My best friend's name is Colt: Has a poorly understood link between his mind and his old Army Colt .45 pistol. He always "knows" where it is in a general sense, which practically functions as a game of "Hot and Cold" with it. It is an otherwise normal pistol and functions as such, albeit slightly shinier than normal.
- Mr Sandman! Give me a treat! Or, you know, COME BY ONCE AND AWHILE: Can go for up to a week and a half without sleep.
- I got caught up on sleep all the way up to Operation Bughouse: After going without sleep for longer than a day, when he does finally sack out he goes into a coma and sleeps for the amount he missed if he got eight hours a night. Most of the time he needs to be hospitalized due to nutrition and hydration needs.
- The night time ISN'T the right time: Has chronic nightmares if he goes without sleep for more than a day. These become worse and worse the longer he doesn't sleep.
None. Services available to any who can pay his rates.
- It really is my business: Runs a private detective agency on the Moon out of Kandor City with his AI sidekick Conker and his receptionist Sally, who seems to live the role.
- Phillip Who? Despite being a private detective and investigative consultant, has never read any Raymond Chandler. Is only dimly aware of the tropes associated with the genre.
- Sodo Mojo: Fierce Seattle Mariners fan. Hates the Seattle Seahawks though.
- Yes Mom, I like girls. I just haven't met one as charming as you: Has terrible luck with women, and never through any fault of his own.