Wilton "The Hoff" Knight
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Other names||The Hoff (not to his face)|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Employer||"Foundation for Law And Government" (not actual name)|
|Commands held||The Knight Riders|
Despite a remarkable resemblance, is not David Hasslehoff.
Open Character, created by Wiregeek
Notable Mundane Attributes
- Secret Identity: The Hoff is not David Hasslehoff. His physical appearance is dead accurate for David in his prime. Noone knows who The Hoff really is.
- Sexy: The Hoff has a very high Charisma, and knows it.
- Driver: The Hoff has learned a lot of 'stunt' and 'extreme' driving ala Knight Rider TV series, and is capable of pulling off most of the stunts depicted in the show.
- Boss: The Hoff was approached by an underground group dedicated to restoring the Truth and Liberty to The American Way. Accepting their offer, the Hoff has assumed leadership of a group of people roving America in 'Waved cars, righting wrongs and fighting for truth and honor.. They call them the Knight Riders, the Knight Riders call him and his interests the Foundation for Law And Government (aka "The Knight Foundation"). His most public identity is as Wilton Knight, and all identity checks he's been subject to have passed. The Hoff is a nickname internal to the Knight Riders, and is generally not used to his face.
None, the Hoff works with 'Waved cars and some biomodded people, but has no blatant biomods. He does not appear to be nervous around Handwavium, implying a preexisting 'mod.
- Damnit, I'm a star: The Hoff turned out to be a skilled administrator, but he doesn't really like to get his hands dirty.Per him, he's used to having people to do things like that.
- Recognizable: The Hoff has a very well known face, and while he gets disguised fairly well, he still tries to avoid going out in public as the 'head of the Knight Foundation', but some appearances are unnecessary.