Cynthia Hannah Gunderson
|Cynthia Hannah Gunderson|
|Residence||The Inelegant Truth|
|Education||M.D. (residency at Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA, USA)|
|Occupation||First Officer and Pilot, The Inelegant Truth|
|Parents||Dieter Gunderson (father)|
Primary Writer: Herr Bad Moon
- Scalpel Jock: Was a second year surgical resident at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle with intentions of becoming a trauma surgeon.
- In Portugal, I was a cardiologist: Is adept at running the operations of a cargo business, as well as captaining the boat. Is not particularly happy with either.
- Gravity is my bitch: Is adept at zero G living.
None. No interest in them. See Quirks.
- This will keep me from curing cancer, making it so my birthday isn't a national holiday. And you know how much I hate to work on my birthday! Cynthia is really 'Dane, and has very little patience for all things Fen. While in med school, she was tolerantly amused by a roommate that was really into Buffy and Angel, but living in Fendom has left her stressed out and jaded. Geeking out over something in her presence is met with frosty, cutting words or causes a angry explosion in a one to one ratio.
- Just the facts, Ma'am: Is extremely professional with non-crew, and simply businesslike with the crew. Only rarely lets her veneer drop.
- Hahahahaha, Ballard: Is from Ballard, WA, a sort of pseudo-suburb of Seattle known for its Scandinavians, who have a reputation for being weird. She's no different, it just is buried really really really deep.