|Other names||Joe, Josie (in female guise or among the Senshi)|
|Occupation||Captain of the Pinafore|
|Height||varies between 5'4" and 6'4"|
|Children||Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup (AI "daughters")|
Primary Writer: Foxboy
- Age: 37
- Height: varies between 5'4" and 6'4"
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Build: varies
- Hair: varies
- Eyes: varies
- Common Dress: Neo-Victorian Pseudo-Military apparel aboard the Pinafore or on Station, the Hardsuit Toni (AI) in extra-vehicular situations.
- Aliases: Joe, Josie (in female guise or among the Senshi)
Notable Mundane Attributes
- Community Theater: Trained singer, and orator, with experience in several musicals. His dancing is lackluster.
- O sole mio!: One of the first Gondoliers. Skilled enough to have made oodles of money while piloting the Pearl Forrester.
- Sesquipedalianism is the Pinnacle of Erudition: Extensive vocabulary.
- The 'Wavium Mystique: Through a handwavium-laced physiology, he can assume the form of any humanoid within six inches height of his "neutral" height of 5'10". Mass remains constant, so a teeny female form will have very dense bones and musculature, while a huge bodybuilder is mostly air.
- Popeye's addiction: in order to activate a metamorphosis, he must scarf a serving of Spotted Dick. To that end, he keeps several cases of a canned version of the English dessert aboard the Pinafore.
- I DON'T LIKE SPAM!: he finds that he needs "English" cuisine to feel "normal." Bangers and Mash, Fish and Chips, and so on. He loves pasties (pronounced PAST- ease) but never eats them aboard the Pinafore due to a Cornish superstition about them and ships.
Captain Corcoran has played a role in the following stories:
- With Liberty And Great Justice...
- Whys and Wherefores? Never Mind.
- The Fall of Crystal Osaka