|Fenspace Infinities material. Fenspace Infnities material hasn't "happened" by the current timeline, though it's already been referenced in future-history or alt-history Fenspace stories and discussion. Here there be dragons of questionable canonicity, you have been warned. --The Mgt|
|Residence||36 Atalante, Main Belt|
|Height||3'6" (107 cm)|
|Weight||24lbs (10 kg)|
|Parents||Benjamin Rhodes, Regina 'Gina' Langley|
|“|| She is no longer the leader of the Roughriders, for she retired long ago to adventure as her Father did.
She is no longer the Regent, for that need is long past and the door forevermore closed to her.
She will always be, however, the Matriarch of all Blackbirds.
Fear her wrath, else feel an Unkindness of Ravens.
No one living on 36 Atalante had had a baby before Helen's birth, and that event was high-profile enough to warrant even Midnight's attention. Once she saw the kind of attention that "offspring" got, she decided that it was what she wanted. Of course, Midnight didn't like the idea of being entirely helpless, so when she created her human form, she advanced its age by about four biological years.
Hair: Long/Straight, Black
- I'm The Baby: She has foisted herself onto Ben and Gina as their own child. This is quite indisputable since a genetic sample from Ben was used to create her human-form.
- Looks Can Be Deceiving: There is an incredibly keen and mature mind behind those eyes. If you're not a friend of Ben and Gina, you would be wise to tread lightly around their daughter.
- Classified Intel: Mayonaka's status as the AI of the Magnificent Midnight is an open secret among the BNFs and SMOFs. People know about it, but don't really talk about it out of deference to the parents.
- I'm Giving The Orders: Mayonaka now effectively carries the Magnificent Midnight's AI and (dare we say it?) soul. When the Midnight is required she happily steps in to perform her duties as the AI for the ship.
- Batteries Not Included: Her physiology suggests other unique abilities, but otherwise she's pretty much human.
- Now With Wi-Fi: Controls her ship-form through a similar sort of digital telepathy used by Jess Ayanami to maintain her group mind. Mayonaka's range is a bit better, though, so it is not uncommon for the Midnight to take off on short jaunts without Mayonaka.
- Can't Fly Yet: Mayonaka's wings are that of a hatchling's and lack the flight feathers and size to pull it off. This will change once she matures.