Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Occupation||Management, Game Design, Game Testing|
|Employer||7-sided Dice Productions|
|Salary||1 Share of the profits of every game he worked on.|
The Servants (Siblings)
The Sins (Siblings)
The Colors (Siblings)
The Days (Siblings)
Primary Writer: Seraviel
Notable Mundane Attributes
- Build orders complete. - Talented gamer/game programmer. Actually more talented than his creator. Favors Real-Time Strategy games.
- It's a hack. - Incredibly efficient at Game Testing/Bug Finding.
- I'm in the Matrix. - Sevens-type AI.
- L33T SK1LLZ - As all Sevens-type AIs, can only speak by texting. His personal quirk is the constant usage of leet-speak.
- Cut & Paste - Member of the Hacker Underspace.
- He has no humor... - If in the same hard network as Seviel and not doing anything important, will waste half his processing power in arguments.
Does not leave the Black Spot
Every member of 7-sided Dice Productions.
- Does not use a consistent avatar, however is generally one of the various Evangelions. As to annoy Seviel, he'll often be using the Eva that killed Seviel's current avatar.
- This actually sometimes saddens Seraviel greatly.