|R. Sora Hasegawa|
Sora Hasegawa ca. 2022
(Illust. by Danielle Sylvan)
Stellvia Station, Earth-Luna L5
|Citizenship||Soviet Air Force|
|Occupation||Chief Engineer, USSR Ptichka|
|Service/branch||EXFOR (Sozvezdie Soviet)|
|Years of service||2013 - present|
|Religious beliefs||Germanic Neopaganism|
|Partner||Malaclypse Fnord (2014-current)|
Athene Weatheral (2017-current)
|Children||R. Jade Harley-Hasegawa|
|Parents||Noah Scott (father)|
A.C. Peters (mother, sort of)
|Relatives||Yoriko Nikaido (sister)|
Yayoi Fujisawa (sister)
Kohran Li (sister)
|Missions||2013 Delta Pavonis Expedition|
2014 Tau Ceti Expedition
2018 Keid Expedition
Notable Mundane Attributes
- Hand me the 3/8ths socket driver - Crack engineer.
- "Fembot"? What's a "Fembot"? - AI Robot: Doesn't Sleep, Doesn't Need to Eat, Doesn't Age, potentially immortal.
- Pretty... After May 2013, owns glasses which let her see things that others can't, with literally Divine reliability.
- What's a "Replicant"? - 'Wavium-powered AI Robot: Requires monthly maintenance, distrusted by 'danes and paranoid fen.
- Eek! - Pacifist, avoids anything resembling combat.
- Where's my glasses? - Nearsighted.
- Yes, plenty of people think I look like her - Based closely on a fictional character, which allows strangers to predict her reactions with some accuracy if they've found and reviewed the source material.
- No, I'm old enough to drink - Often mistaken for a young-teenager (until after redesigning her body with the help of Dee).
- But... but... I'm old enough to drink... - Over-sensitive about being mistaken for a young-teenager (again, until after redesigning her body).
- Big... too big! Agoraphobic. (Crippling before the Grover's Corners launch; brought down to a manageable level at the start of SOS-Con, and almost eliminated at the beginning of the Interdimensional Incursion Incident)
- Wish he'd stop... Noah Scott's first and favourite AI "daughter"; he spoils her somewhat... luckily, she knows it and takes countermeasures. Sometimes drastic countermeasures.
Noah Scott, A.C. Peters, Yayoi Fujisawa, Kohran Li, Yoriko Nikaido (until June 2013), Leda Swansen (after the Grover's Corners launch), Jon Helscher (after the Grover's Corners launch), Kat Avins (after the Grover's Corners launch), Katz Schrödinger (after SOS-Con), The Soviet Air Force (after July 2013)
Sora's birthday (i.e. the day she first "woke up") is May 21, 2008.
Her voice is based on that of her Japanese seiyuu, but (for legal reasons) is not an exact match.
Sora has a notable or major role in the following stories:
- Disturbing Implications of Land Rising Into the Sky
- SOS-Con: The Story Begins
- Journeys through tarnished dreams
- Legend of Galactic Girls
- Into the Great Wide Open
- Reflections of an Immortal