|Fenspace Infinities material. Fenspace Infnities material hasn't "happened" by the current timeline, though it's already been referenced in future-history or alt-history Fenspace stories and discussion. Here there be dragons of questionable canonicity, you have been warned. --The Mgt|
|SCSS Digamma Thunderbolt|
Uikyo-e painting of the Digamma Thunderbolt, commissioned by Noah Scott on the ship's launch.
|Base Hull||Custom two-deck scoutship|
|Length||18.82 m (61' 8 7/8")|
|Width||6.1 m (20')|
|Height||6.34 m (20' 9 1/2")|
|Mass||49,895 kg (55 tons)|
|Drive Type||2 × Wave-Focus ion engines|
|Drive Rating||Max velocity 0.075c|
|Primary Manufacturer||Stellvia Corporation|
|Flag of Record||Stellvia Corporation|
|Primary Crew||Helen Scott (Commander, Pilot)|
Honami Ambler (Co-Pilot)
|Other Crew||Kokoro (A.I.)|
Mayonaka Rhodes (occasional and unofficial supernumerary)
Sister ship to the Epsilon Blade, the Digamma Thunderbolt is the most luxurious Fenship primarily piloted by a pre-teen.
Known Vehicle Quirks
- For the Love of Reading: Kokoro, the ship's A.I., is patterned after the title character from the anime Kokoro Library. As such, she is gentle, kind, and loves books almost as much as Yomiko Readman does. However, she loves seeing people enjoy reading, rather than loving reading itself; ship's pilot Helen doesn't get to use the Thunderbolt as a haven from homework.
- The Knowledge of the Ages: The Thunderbolt holds a small library, occupying half of the ship's lounge. Most of the books are either general reference works, favorites of Helen, Honami, and Kokoro, or maintenance manuals. However, the library holds three electronic books with direct links to The Alexandria Archive, so the library is much larger than it appears to be.
The Digamma Thunderbolt has not yet appeared in any stories. However, it has been mentioned as a ship that its owners intend to build in With This Station-Ring.
- ↑ A wedding gift (along with perpetual free maintenance) from the Roughriders to Helen's parents, Noah and Leda.
- ↑ Or, at least it was until Helen's thirteenth birthday.
- ↑ When this was discovered, plans to install a weapon system on the Thunderbolt were quickly scrapped.