|Base Hull||Replica Avro Arrow|
|Width||Wingspan 15.24 m|
|Drive Type||Atmosphere: Jet turbines x2|
Space: Bachmann-Turnar Overdrive
|Drive Rating||Atmosphere: Max velocity Mach 1.5|
Space: Max velocity 0.1c
|Armament||None, but has hardpoints for 4 AIR-2 Genie unguided nuclear rockets, 8 AIM-4 Falcon or Velvet Glove missiles, and 2 AIM-7 Sparrow II 2D active guidance missiles|
(note that all of these munition types are unavailable)
|Flag of Record||Reynolds-Alberta Museum, Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada|
|Launched||February 29, 2012|
|Primary Crew||Ramona Jackson (pilot)|
(Created by Rob Kelk)
Known Vehicle Quirks
- Need my morning double-double: Runs on coffee, preferably Tim Hortons' blend, with two creams and two sugars.
- Not "Taking Care of Business" again... The Bachmann-Turnar Overdrive requires playing Bachman-Turner Overdrive music to function.
- Vegan: Won't fly if any non-vegetarian foods are onboard.
Known Crew Quirks
- I'm not obsolete! Avril hates Bomarcs. With a passion. She doesn't much like other US-designed jet aircraft, either.
- That was never installed in this class fighter... Ramona is expert in military equipment trivia, holds a jet-pilot licence, and knows enough about military engineering to keep Avril flying.
- Don't judge us by our looks, eh? Neither likes violence. Also, her maximum takeoff weight is 31,120 kg; there's no capacity to install weapons on Avril without first ripping out the Overdrive.
- No, not that replica: Avril is not the replica Arrow used in the 1997 CBC miniseries. Ramona built her from the same plans, though.
Avril appears in the following stories: