|Base Hull||1955 Mercedes Benz 300SL "Gullwing"|
|Drive Type||Reactionless thrusters|
|Drive Rating||Max velocity 0.18c|
|Flag of Record||Stuttgart, Germany|
|Registry Number||S-W 1955 H|
|Launched||15 May 2016|
|Purpose||Personal transport, Astroid Racer|
|Primary Crew||Naedial Warringer (driver)|
The Silver Wing is far from the average Fen Car. In multiple ways.
For one it is a Mercedes-Benz 300SL!
Then is is perhaps one of the oldest fencar. Build in 1955, it had three known previous owners before disappearing for nearly 40 years until unearthed in a horrible condition in a barn in Bavaria. It was eventually put to auction in 2013 and then sold to an unknown party, who had it restored by the Mercedes-Benz Museum over the next two years. The car was returned to its original condition, before the owner, Naedial Warringer, approached Mercedes-Benz and told then her plan.
After several days of working on the restorers to get them to help her, they carefully waved the car over two month, under the oversight of the German BKA and BND.
In 2016, the Silver Wing finally launched, with a surprisingly small number of quirks for a vehicle where every single part was waved.
Known Vehicle Quirks
- Hot seat: The driver better does not wear any boots with rubber soles. Because the exhaust runs directly below the driver seat. It tends to melt any rubber of plastic soles, through not enough to leave any marks on the car.
- 24 hours of Le Mans: Its the born asteroid racer and will not stop until it has completed any race it started. It does not matter if the pilot want to stop or the fuel has run out. The car will complete the race.
- Wirtschaftswunder Zeit: While it does not matter much to the owner, anyone else who wants to drive the Silver Wing better wears suit and tie or anything else that was moderns in Germany during the 1950s. Or the car won't start at all.
- Old car is old: One of the oldest active vehicles in Fenspace. Its debatable it isn't actually the oldest.
- It is said that Ben Rodes had to sleep on the couch for a month, because he didn't have the idea to give Gina a 300SL as a birthday present. She has not asked to drive the Silver Wing yet however.